Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Zex N2O kit for the 6.1 with all fuel and nitrous lines. The kit also includes an RDP 90mm Nitrous plate, Zex window switch, Zex bottle heater, Billet bottle bracket, Custom braided blow down line and a Brand X/ Nitrous outlet purge solenoid and fittings, and an Autometer Cobalt Full sweep electric Nitrous gauge. $900 plus shipping

Bottle with Billet bracket and heater
[/IMG]
Window switch
[/IMG]
Zex box, purge solenoid, and RDP nitrous plate
[/IMG]
Cobalt N2O full sweep electric gauge
[/IMG]

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
u going to be sellin that pillar?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
792 Posts
I would be interested in everything but the RDP 90mm Nitrous plate, Zex bottle heater, Billet bottle bracket, Custom braided blow down line and the bottle. I under stand you want to sell the kit as a whole but agin If you need some cash I'll be willing to take those parts from you.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be interested in everything but the RDP 90mm Nitrous plate, Zex bottle heater, Billet bottle bracket, Custom braided blow down line and the bottle. I under stand you want to sell the kit as a whole but agin If you need some cash I'll be willing to take those parts from you.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
If I can get some other buyers for the other stuff, I might consider it. If anybody is interested in the other stuff PM me. So what exactly are you looking for? Zex box, lines and N2O gauge?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump! I want this stuff gone guys! Make me a good offer

·
Registered
555 Posts
Interested, give me a price!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump to the top.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
I saw your earlier post .. .. ..
I just got my Zex Blackout kit .. .. I could be interested in some of the stuff you have.
Autometer Cobalt guage
Billet Bottle brackets
Purge solenoids/fittings (maybe)
Zex Window switch
Zex Bottle Heater

Let me know .. .. maybe it could work out for someone just wanting the nitrous kit.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I saw your earlier post .. .. ..
I just got my Zex Blackout kit .. .. I could be interested in some of the stuff you have.
Autometer Cobalt guage
Billet Bottle brackets
Purge solenoids/fittings (maybe)
Zex Window switch
Zex Bottle Heater

Let me know .. .. maybe it could work out for someone just wanting the nitrous kit.
If I can get some people on board for everything else, then yeah. I want this thing gone.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To the top again. Was going to part it out, but it gets too confusing when 10 different people want 10 different things. Make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ok shoot me a pm with a price please?

Again don’t need the Bottle, RDP 90mm Nitrous plate, Zex bottle heater, Billet bottle bracket, and Custom braided blow down line, give me a price on the rest please. Still interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.