Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Z Automotive Tazer with Bypass.

Unlock some super cool feature. Please refer to zautomotive for all of the features.

2018+ Models: Due to the addition of a security module, a Double Bypass or Security Gateway Bypass Module is REQUIRED for the Tazer to function!

Still functional on older models by simply not using the Bypass

It has been unmarried from the car so it's ready to go. Comes with the Tazer, Bypass and USB cable.

New $300+.

Asking $100.00. Free shipping within the USA only.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 18 Durango, do you know if it will work with it? I had a 14 SRT GC and loved using the tazer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That I do not know. Reach out to z automotive and ask them. I think it does.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looked like most of the features listed on the site were for chargers. Jeep seemed to have very few items to adjust. Unless I'm reading that product docim so completely wrong.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looked like most of the features listed on the site were for chargers. Jeep seemed to have very few items to adjust. Unless I'm reading that product docim so completely wrong.
There are more features for the Jeep Grand Cherokee non srt but I had purchased it mostly for the sport. So when I fire it up every time I won’t have to turn the dial. Also the front windows feature. There are many more options but those were what I liked most.

Still a great deal for only $100.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.