Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· That guy..
1,281 Posts
Looks good.. I think pillar black outs would look good with your blacked out trim molding.

· Registered
532 Posts
I have them too. They are wicked!

· Registered
810 Posts
Funny you mention that because I thought about it. Saw it on another silver jeep but it looked like a limo or school bus to me so I decided against it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Here's a picture for reference of blacked out pillars...I thought it was cool at first but then removed it a couple months later...

Love the 22's man! I'm sooooo jealous!!!

Attachments

· Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Yes, those are nice.....I have had them on my winter set for the past two years.

I have to have someone else install them for me though. Bolts are way too small if you have big hands, LOL. Fun for the kid that gets to install them since my driving style scrubs rubber off my Blizzaks and takes them out of balance quickly, so they get rebalanced every year and those caps need to come off.

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Looks amazing. Gonna have to get these too.

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't remember the price, but they are held in by 3 bolts from the inside. The bolts thread into the cap, and the head and washer grab the inside of the wheel so they can't come out.
Correct but be careful not to over tighten the little bolts. The price varies with color and etching but starts at 90.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.