Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a long shot but I'm wanting to trade my chrome side(and rear strip) moldings for black ones and my black brembos for red ones. Looking for local to reduce down time for both of us. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I have a can of glossifier im not using... Other than that trade a laredo who has chrome wheels he will think he is gettin a hell of a deal

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Phil, I actually was just looking into that. I just might order the lardeo ones and prep them myself and have Nate paint them if I can't find anybody to trade.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Phil, I actually was just looking into that. I just might order the lardeo ones and prep them myself and have Nate paint them if I can't find anybody to trade.
Shawn don't waste your money on that. The plasti-dip looks great and only takes an hour tops to do all of the chrome trim. Then if you decide to sell it, you just peel it off and back to stock. Plus it only costs $20 to do all the moldings.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
$20 no way 10 tops! Yay platidip!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.