Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
no. I'm in Chicago. Had it since may and only put 4,000 miles so far.

At the moment I temporarily blacked it out using Plasti-Dip. Not sure if you are familiar with it but its removable. Here are a few pics of both blacked out and not.

I guess I only have one pic of it blacked out.

Sorry for the iphone pic quality...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know all about plasti dip I was going to murder it out myself also lol so its no big deal. Have you had any issues with the truck? and if so what have you replaced if you have. I would have to look into shipping also because Chicago and Florida is very far away from each other lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
The only thing I have done was shorten the antenna (stock antenna but cut down and painted black- no radio reception loss). ThenI put in HID low beams and fogs. Placed those black decals on the chrome part of the rims. and the SRT windshield logo. All which are removable. I also put a black dash trim kit in the inside.

Before:

After

·
Registered
146 Posts
No reason in general. Selling it would free me of a car payment. I was looking around 36k

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ehhh, a little out of my price range I was looking to spend around 26-27. 07's with 40k miles kbb around 30

·
Registered
146 Posts
cool. check the FOR SALE section on this site. a lot of people post their trucks. all years and ranges as well. good luck! hope you find the one your looking for!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts