Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I have an 06 so I'm not sure if all these will transfer over or not but I need:
  • Drivers side front interior door pull
  • Drivers side auto dim/power mirror (if it's gloss black)
  • eBrake assembly (I know it's visually different but not sure mechanically if it'll work)
Shipped to 27312
Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have an 06 so I'm not sure if all these will transfer over or not but I need:
  • Drivers side front interior door pull
  • Drivers side auto dim/power mirror (if it's gloss black)
  • eBrake assembly (I know it's visually different but not sure mechanically if it'll work)
Shipped to 27312
Thanks!
door handle I suspect to be the same since the doors and body are the same just the bumpers where changed , the drivers mirror is gloss back, e brake assembly again I'm not sure but I dont think they moved mounting points from 06 07 to the 08 and up, if you send me pics of your mount I can eye it up

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
door handle I suspect to be the same since the doors and body are the same just the bumpers where changed , the drivers mirror is gloss back, e brake assembly again I'm not sure but I dont think they moved mounting points from 06 07 to the 08 and up, if you send me pics of your mount I can eye it up
It might be a bit before I can get it apart to get pics. I'll research If anyone else has done this before. im still interested in the other parts, if the ebrake isn't too much I'll just take the chance, just let me know how much plus shipping.

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Is the Nav unit still available? If so - is the vehicle equipped with a back-up camera? There's a difference between NAV units with / with-out, thanks.
yea it has the back up camera, this was acually changed by the dealer like 40k miles ago based off car fax

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
It might be a bit before I can get it apart to get pics. I'll research If anyone else has done this before. im still interested in the other parts, if the ebrake isn't too much I'll just take the chance, just let me know how much plus shipping.

Thanks
what's your state and zip code

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Gearbox and rear axle combo deal? Don't need the transfer box.

I'd need to get shipped to the UK, either via container of a company I use in Miami or another in NYC, so if you can price freight shipped to either location - can send zip codes if needed.

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Gearbox and rear axle combo deal? Don't need the transfer box.

I'd need to get shipped to the UK, either via container of a company I use in Miami or another in NYC, so if you can price freight shipped to either location - can send zip codes if needed.

Thanks.
transmission, and rear end correct ? it will come with out converter as one it's the most wearable part and also people like to use what ever stall works for them . is that okay, you can give me the zip code for NY I'll be back up there in 3 weeks

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
your only 2.5 hours away come on down :) I'm just below Charlotte, I lived in Charlotte just moved to the other side where there is no car inspections haha
I'm jealous! Inspections are such a pain. I'm not sure when I'll be able to make the trip but would love to check out the other Jeeps sometime. If you can throw me a quote for the parts shipped just in case I can't make the trip work out, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
How much for rear bilstein shock, driver side mirror, and the sunroof side flap (accordions up and down when sunroof vents) shipped to nj 07719.

thanks!!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts