Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything negotiable okay so I have a Few Wk1 jeeps and well one dident make it out alive, it's a 2008 wk1 black the damage was to the right front and right rear quarter, rear wheels have some curb rash but hold air, i do have the calipers for the front , acually front calipers where replaced at dealer about 30k ago. truck has 80k miles the rear end is good , transfer case, transmission, rear suspension, rear bumper is good it just has a few deep scrapes at the point under the tail light but no cracks and intact. hatch is good but it's the same as any wk1 so not worth much. i have rear seats, front seats, flip down t.v entertainment, dash heater control center , stock radio also replaced at dealer recently, engine is already out. let me know if anyone needs anything off also i have a B&B exhaust. see pic ,located in york s.c

B&B exhaust 700.00

4 wheel calipers black 2 fronts have been replaced by dealer 20k miles ago $600.00 set

Black front electric and heated seats and heated back seats $1000.00 for the set

headliner with flip down screen $250.00

center console has hole cut in bottom of cd cubby that had a EQ mounted and a LEd knob on the side close to shifter. $50.00

stock head unit $100.00

front door panels $75.00 pair

rear door panels $50.00 pair

rear axle ( no brakes, no rotors no wheels) $400.00

front axle/diff $200.00

black carpet $200.00

interior plastic pieaces all $200.00

front dash bezel/climate control $200.00

fuel tank $150.00

rear bumper black, no parking sensors not cracked or broken just some moderate scratches on passenger side where ot meets quarter panel, could use a repaint or use as is till later on $300.00

rear hatch with emblem $150.00

1 key and Win module ( ignition switch)
$300.00

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
engine and the parts bolted to the engine are not for sale, example, intake catch can billet parts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Everything negotiable okay so I have a Few Wk1 jeeps and well one dident make it out alive, it's a 2008 wk1 black the damage was to the right front and right rear quarter, rear wheels have some curb rash but hold air, i do have the calipers for the front , acually front calipers where replaced at dealer about 30k ago. truck has 80k miles the rear end is good , transfer case, transmission, rear suspension, rear bumper is good it just has a few deep scrapes at the point under the tail light but no cracks and intact. hatch is good but it's the same as any wk1 so not worth much. i have rear seats, front seats, flip down t.v entertainment, dash heater control center , stock radio also replaced at dealer recently, engine is already out. let me know if anyone needs anything off also i have a B&B exhaust. see pic ,located in york s.c

B&B exhaust 700.00

4 wheel calipers black 2 fronts have been replaced by dealer 20k miles ago $600.00 set

Black front electric and heated seats and heated back seats $1000.00 for the set

headliner with flip down screen $250.00

center console has hole cut in bottom of cd cubby that had a EQ mounted and a LEd knob on the side close to shifter. $50.00

stock head unit $100.00

front door panels $75.00 pair

rear door panels $50.00 pair

rear axle ( no brakes, no rotors no wheels) $400.00

front axle/diff $200.00

black carpet $200.00

interior plastic pieaces all $200.00

front dash bezel/climate control $200.00

fuel tank $150.00

rear bumper black, no parking sensors not cracked or broken just some moderate scratches on passenger side where ot meets quarter panel, could use a repaint or use as is till later on $300.00

rear hatch with emblem $150.00

1 key and Win module ( ignition switch)
$300.00
Is the shifter for sale?
[email protected]

·
Registered
454 Posts
Cai /elbow still good??

·
Registered
454 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Your other srt jeeps :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your other srt jeeps :)
ohh I acually just changed my thumb nail pic the other day I have a 2010 wk1 red crystal pearl all orginal paperwork from orginal owner, a 2008 silver wk1 and this 2008 black wk1 and then about 8 other vehicles on my drive way but some are daily some are work vehicles and some are hobbies toys if you look up my user name on google you will see what I mean 😁

·
Registered
12 Posts
they just say jeep, I've never seen factory ones of this year that say SRT8, I have 3 srt8s they all have the same mats if that's okay with you 50.00 for all 4
Yea im just looking for stock jeep ones. Could you send me pictures of them 432-257-9950? Are they in good condition?

·
Registered
21 Posts
front dash bezel/climate control $200.00 This have all the lights working? And what Headunit did you have? the NAV/MP3 ?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts