Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we were headed home last night, on the interstate, a trailer truck came over in my lane. In the Jeep was me, my girlfriend, a friend, and his girlfriend. I didn't think anything of it when the truck came over into my lane. Keep in mind it has been raining, nonstop, for over 24hrs. As the trailer truck passes, the vehicle begins to hydroplane. I'm in the far left lane. I go across three lanes of traffic and hit a guardrail with the nose of the Jeep. It spun around and I was facing oncoming traffic. It was still running so I gave it some gas and pulled to the shoulder. The only injury was to my gf who, somehow, managed to hit her nose, so it was a little bloody and her wrist is bruised a bit. Apparently, she thought she was going to go through the windshield, grabbed the handle on the pillar, and, on impact, cracked the windshield. Almost all of the lights on the cluster came. The damage is to the bumper,head lights, hood, and windshield. I had a cop write up a report and I plan on calling the insurance company today. I will post pics when it stops pouring outside. I'm getting new tires Friday.

-Brandon

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Damn man! Glad all you guys were not seriously injured.... Don't worry hopefully the beast will.be good as new again...

·
Registered
971 Posts
Remember cars are replaceable! glad to hear everyone is ok

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
glad to hear no one was seriously hurt!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Sorry to hear bro good no one was seriously hurt though

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.