Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm driving down Walnut Street in Pittsburgh and see some nasty headlights coming at me....... And it was a WK2 in MG.......looks really, really sharp.
Was it anyone on here?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I'm driving down Walnut Street in Pittsburgh and see some nasty headlights coming at me....... And it was a WK2 in MG.......looks really, really sharp.
Was it anyone on here?

MGM FTW

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Was it anyone on here?Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Yup, that MG SRT8 was from Greensburg Jeep dealer and was sold about a month ago. I'm also in Pittsburgh and I have a Black one that I purchased from Michigan. I believe before I brought mine in from Michigan, there was another in a Jeep dealer up in North Pittsburgh. I know there are at least three 2012 SRT8s going around terrorizing the town. ;)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I have seen several black ones (or maybe the same one...lol).
I live in Wexford, and have combed the Dealerships and haven't seen one in this area for sale as of yet. I did however see one at South Hills Jeep that a guy traded a 2010 for........it was black also.

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Last time I was in monroeville, they had one sitting in the dealership. May also be one of the ones driving around.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Since I got mine into town at the end of December, I haven't seen one around my hood (south of Pittsburgh)?! So it sounds like all the SRT8s are lurking around north side of the city!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.