Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I tried searching but couldn't find anything on the forum so sorry if its a repost.

Anyways

Looks down right ugly, the paint job looks pretty cool. But overall looks extremely pathetic.

But the paint job + the Rims looks gorgeous ! :D

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
There's a thread on lxf and somewhere on here about that "creation". I think it looks horrible.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
god awful if you ask me, the front end was ruined... that's not even "ganksta", there's no words i can even think of

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
god awful if you ask me, the front end was ruined... that's not even "ganksta", there's no words i can even think of
It's not ganksta, more like dumpster

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Definitely a repost but I'm sure some ppl won't have seen it and they will be happy

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Ewww ugly!!

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
I think it was Johnny who started that thread .

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wonder if it effects its performance some what.......like maybe the weight shed makes it any quicker ? any thoughts fellas ? cuz it certainly looks lighter...so maybe a supercharger in it and we are talking CTS-V killer?

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
You can purchase those wheels...they are expensive, but can be had. I think the wheels look great!

Reactions: kevo

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

Oh i can think of a few words for it .... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
There was a thread already of this and beginning the build on here. It's not my favorite, but props to them for getting it done. I still want to see some of those rims are another truck, preferably on my jeep :rolleyes:

I think it was Johnny who started that thread .
Which thread?

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Damn I think that's actually pretty sick. Definitely a lot of time invested.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Damn I think that's actually pretty sick. Definitely a lot of time invested.
+1... going against the crowd here.. and agree with Blown WK. I like it. Looks like the wheel wells are flared out nicely too.

It just needs a few things.

1) They forgot the black trim strip below the rear window to match the front door. That would make it look finished. Fabricate something or connect two OEM pieces and repaint.
2) Try washing it. The wheels are dirty, I assume the rest is.
3) And MOST important... Get a guy who can film worth a fcuk. Miserable video angles.. and no comment on the sound track... I like pop & rap, but come on.. you put that song with a new 458 Ferrari and we'd all hate it too.

Put it in a good location, cleaned up with tires shiny... and take some good stills at the right angle.
You'd have a SEMA show truck on your hands.

I think the presentation was most of the problem.

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Definitely not something I would care to own.

Reactions: 5000XD

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts
A few tweaks an it could be nice.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Lot of work put into that jeep.. Earns respect from me.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Wow, that's terrible :(

1 - 20 of 46 Posts