Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I need to post this here as well to give credit where credit is due!

Yep, you read it right ALL MOTOR! Obviously Joe and the boys have their sh*t together! All they do is set records so why anyone would consider another builder is beyond me! All of their builds are at or very near the top of their class!

I am and will continue running in AWD and there is still more left in it! I have a few things to take care of before the race in Va. so we'll hopefully see some faster times there. Remember, this is a daily driver and there is nothing race only about it. It is just a great combination built with a ton of knowledge!

I want to thank LPM once again for collaborating with me on this build and Da Toona for the toon. You dudes are the sh*t! If you are in the market this should leave no doubt about who you should call! LPM FTMFW! Give Chris or Joe a call and they'll get ya squared away! Believe me, you wont be disappointed!

·
Super Moderator
3,751 Posts
another thread. that makes four? Just ask mods to move one of the others to where you want it.

BTW, congrats that's a great number.

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
Ahem cough cough......;) Congrats AGAIN Erik. For like the fourth time I think. :rofl:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Hey i will say congrats again, that thing is a monster. Congrats...

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Congrats Erik. Just think, it could have been a tiny bit faster if it was black. :D

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
The thing is insane. I need me an LPM transplant.

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,180 Posts
When are we going to get a detailed rundown of mods?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Jesus, who needs a blower....!!!! 1.52 60 foot! 123 MPH!?

What kinda mileage are you getting on that motor....i realize it's far from broken in, but just curious.

*Edit*

What is the cost for this package uninstalled? Any dyno runs?

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
When are we going to get a detailed rundown of mods?
LOL never...I got him drunk and all I could get out of him was who ground the cam:D

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL never...I got him drunk and all I could get out of him was who ground the cam:D
Actually, you definitely didn't get that out of me either! LOL! I will guarantee no one knows what cam is in it other than a very few select people that had something to do with the build 'cause i am not dilvulging any of that info at this point and I don't believe the others are either. It is a proprietary cam that I had ground.

As far as the specs go it is a 440 with under 12:1 compression and all the supporting mods. No exact engine specs will be given by me, so unless you can get them out of Joe that's not gonna happen at this point. We collaborated long and hard about the way this motor would be built and Joe obviously knows his sh*t! However, you can easily contact Joe or Chris @ LPM and spend some money building an engine to find out what they are!

·
Registered
169 Posts
sounds like a beast

·
Registered
673 Posts
Actually, you definitely didn't get that out of me either! LOL! I will guarantee no one knows what cam is in it other than a very few select people that had something to do with the build 'cause i am not dilvulging any of that info at this point and I don't believe the others are either. It is a proprietary cam that I had ground.

As far as the specs go it is a 440 with under 12:1 compression and all the supporting mods. No exact engine specs will be given by me, so unless you can get them out of Joe that's not gonna happen at this point. We collaborated long and hard about the way this motor would be built and Joe obviously knows his sh*t! However, you can easily contact Joe or Chris @ LPM and spend some money building an engine to find out what they are!
Thanks for dropping us a little info. :)

Was this truck full weight or stripped? NT05's or DR's?

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,180 Posts
Well I dont need engine specs, I'm not going to go grind my own cam or anything, just the details brother. We all knew it was a 440... and for a "daily driver" no way could you run like 12+:1 compression.

Was it on race fuel? If so, what octane, what brand, how much timing did you run, do you have a race and street tunes for different fuels? Where are you keeping your AFR?

What fuel system are you running to support the 440?

Whats your AWHP on the different tunes? Different gases? What dyno were you using? Where's the dynograph?

How much nitrous were you spraying? :D hah!

Paramount or SHR drivetrain? Rear Axle? Tire setup? Tire psi? Driveshafts? U-joints? Wheel Studs?

Intake? Exhaust type? What work was done to the heads? Valve train?

What was your race weight? Anything take out?

I only have a few questions....

·
Premium Member
5,201 Posts
whats up with the lpm website?? btw! sick run dude. if we can start braking into 10's and 9's N/A i might just go that rout instead of FI. congrats on the new times

1 - 20 of 22 Posts