Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Sounds good. I'm still waiting to see what Borla comes up with before I touch my exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Sounds awesome, but smells of drone big time. It'd be great if I was wrong. ;)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sounds good. I'm still waiting to see what Borla comes up with before I touch my exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone 4S
same here. i've had a lot of exhaust systems in the past 10 yrs and borla has always been great on every vehicle i've used it on. happy to see other companies providing options though.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Definitely sounds better than the stock exhaust, but like others have said, I am curious to see what more reputable vendors come out with.

·
Registered
166 Posts
It sounds good from about 2K up but sounded like it fell on its face after initial start when he hit it. My old TBSS would bog like that right off the bottom. I wonder if he cut out the exhaust valves?

·
Registered
413 Posts
The place is about 30 mins from my house, I called and talked to the guy (forgot his name)....pretty cool though. He said it was $1500 for that exhaust....They did cut tout the exhaust valves he mentioned!. They use all stainless steel and Guarantee their products for lifetime. My only concern are those valves, still on the fence! I searched around and they seem to have a god reputation as far as quality goes.

·
Coksmith&Master-Pintsman
5,153 Posts
I made the mistake of watching this right AFTER I watched the one about the 1000-hp blown WJ video.... sounds stock lol, needs a cam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.