Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

WK2 Venom Edition SRT-8

51K views 120 replies 52 participants last post by  06ramsrt10 
#1 · (Edited)
As some of you already know we were contracted by Community Chrysler Dodge in Martinsville Indiana to create Venom editions on their 2 of every SRT model vehicles. They have gone ahead and gave me the green light to start posting up pictures of the progress. List of modifications to the vehicle: bwoody true CAi, Bwoody resignator delete, custom snake shin green ACR style stripes with snake scales airbrushed (ghosted), wheel and tire combo (they have yet to approve a set, color match all chrome to vehicle color, tint rear tail lights, reflectors and daytime running lamps(the white leds up front).

PICS:

Tear down getting ready for paint:

Tinted tails, leds, and painted chrome inserts:

More prep Pics:

Blacking out the chrome around the windows:

Laying out the ACR style stripes:

Plastic Roof Rails painted body color:

Paintwork:

Rob mixing the Snake skin green paint:

Spraying on the base coat:

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
That's freaking awesome I can't wait to see the final product! Thanks for sharing. Oh and Viper Snakeskin green FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!

#7 ·
Subscribed for updates. Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#10 ·
subscribed!

Reactions: zach1978
#19 ·
Keep the pics coming!

#23 ·
Subscribed!

Sent from my Iphone..follow me @ChahalJaggi

#24 ·
scribed !!!

#26 ·
How does the upper radiator grill come out? Can it be taken off easily like the WK1?

I've played with it but seems its attached with clips to the front bumper cover?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

#28 ·
thats awesome mike...FYI for those who want to know Mike is the one who did the wheels on my jeep...thanks again mike!!!

LOL I was thinking about doing this exact same thing Ryan, and then I saw that you did it and didn't want our jeeps to be completely the same lol. I love it though, its a very nice touch.

#29 ·
subscribed..... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.