Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some of you already know we were contracted by Community Chrysler Dodge in Martinsville Indiana to create Venom editions on their 2 of every SRT model vehicles. They have gone ahead and gave me the green light to start posting up pictures of the progress. List of modifications to the vehicle: bwoody true CAi, Bwoody resignator delete, custom snake shin green ACR style stripes with snake scales airbrushed (ghosted), wheel and tire combo (they have yet to approve a set, color match all chrome to vehicle color, tint rear tail lights, reflectors and daytime running lamps(the white leds up front).

PICS:

Tear down getting ready for paint:

Tinted tails, leds, and painted chrome inserts:

More prep Pics:

Blacking out the chrome around the windows:

Laying out the ACR style stripes:

Plastic Roof Rails painted body color:

Paintwork:

Rob mixing the Snake skin green paint:

Spraying on the base coat:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bumper covers cleared after airbrushing:

Front Bumper assembled (check out the tinted LED driving lights and no more chrome bezels):

Rear bumper assembled (step pad chrome now body color and also has the stripe on it):

Clearing the truck after airbrushing:

Assembled:

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
That's freaking awesome I can't wait to see the final product! Thanks for sharing. Oh and Viper Snakeskin green FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Subscribed for updates. Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
971 Posts
subscribed!

Reactions: zach1978

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Keep the pics coming!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.