Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guy i told you that it would be done and the first prototype will be finished up today !!!
Here are some preview pics.

Attachments

Reactions: SRT8PANK

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Looks good.. Any pics of the whole engine bay?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: ealbin23

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i have more pics but as of now thats all i am gonna post. We are gonna do some testing and then ill have some more to show. I just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak !! lol
Strut brace should be done this week also. then next week for exhaust.

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
Looks like a true CAI, awesome job.

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Wow thats down there, looks like its further down than the WK1

Its behind the lower grill inlet right? Are you going to have any preventative measures to avoid water intake?
Wrap a dry charger on it. Between an oiled filter and the dry charger filter wrap it should be good to go. Just don't submerge the whole filter in water.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
So this is a similar setup to the WK1 then it looks like? Cool.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
moarrrr picss! :D

· Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
what a tease!!

· Registered
1,260 Posts
Here's some installed pics for ya, This is a true cold air intake as always!!....not a hot air intake like all the others for the WK1. And even though there is much less of a chance of water getting to this one we do suggest a drycharger. We will be including a new washer bottle and wiring harness with this COLD AIR INTAKE. Production on 25 units will start tomorrow!!

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Looks sexy

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
How hard would you say install is?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Registered
1,260 Posts
Working on this too guys for those of you who do not wish to interfere with the ECO boost valves on the exhaust and ruin your fuel economy and want an affordable option for a throatier exhaust we are producing resignator deletes with 3" bullet mufflers and tips. BTW bought this Jeep yesterday morning. Took it out tonight after the install of the 4" CAI and the resignator deletes it now sounds as it should like an absolute BEAST!! And SOTP gains are phenominal and actually broke the tires loose in sport mode!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.