Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my piece back from the shop today and installed. It took them 3-4 days to complete the work, couple issues along the way, but it looks great! :D This is the mod for those that are serious about debadging :cool:

The swap is easy, I have a tutorial in the tech section. The only added info you'll need is a 5mm socket to swap the rear camera out.
http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61493

· Registered
1,151 Posts
That looks amazing... 100000% better than stock... :D

I still don't know what they were thinking with that huge chrome nightmare on there... :p

· Registered
532 Posts
Very clean. Great idea!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. It really does make the back end look much better IMO. Eventually I'll get to putting the rear fogs lights and tinting them all. Just one thing at a time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Looks awesome Zac. Never liked the chrome strip on the back & seeing it color matched just makes the chrome one look that much worse. Hopefully if they only make one change in 13 this will be what it is.

Did you PS your plate or is that some kind of photo blocker?

Jim

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In iPhoto I use a touch up tool to blur it. Normally I don't bother but the shop that did the work asked for a couple pics for their portfolio. I said sure, they took pics along the way for me. They really did a great job. Matches perfectly with just the paint code off the door. Even though normally there is variations.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes!!!! That looks perfect on there.

Damn I'm jealous.
Shoot I'm jealous of all you guys with tunes and boost

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well if I was closer to a real shop guess who would be first ;)
I bet so! I'm curious to see what you end up with. Can't wait to see that rear piece with your tinted tails. I'll be doing my down the road.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· Premium Member
874 Posts
I bet so! I'm curious to see what you end up with. Can't wait to see that rear piece with your tinted tails. I'll be doing my down the road.

You will love how much better it looks...and also do a light tint on the headlights...they look way better....ill do up some better pics soon just waiting for some BT and Bwoody Stuff to come in.

Sent from my iPhone 4S
Oh we all know you already have a tune, just holding out on everyone. :rofl:
I dont know what your talking about ;);)

· Premium Member
874 Posts
This rear piece will look great...I was thinking of going black but the color match is going to be way better....next step....blacking out all the chrome trim.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Huge improvement - looks meaner now. Well done!
Thanks. So what's the word with your bwoody CAI?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.