Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent a few hours today detailing the jeep. Washed, Claybar, Waxed, Wheels Polished, and Windows Cleaned. Here are the pics. Enjoy :D

Reactions: J&D's SRT's

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Those are just a few of the ones I snapped today.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Dayyyyyyummmmmm!!!!!! :D

I think mineral grey might get my top vote over black as the best color on the new wk... lookin good!! ;)

Reactions: Mongoose9400

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I think mineral gray is the best looking as well. The black seems to hide the lines in my opinion.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Every time I see one its harder to say no to it. I'm glad you ended with her. I know you love it & will take good care of her.

Jim
It was just a matter of time for me lol. I was thinking about it too much. I know how I am. Once I think about something that much I end up getting it sooner or later.

On a side note. I checked out that link on Cars again. It's not working anymore. I wonder if my WK1 is sold?

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
It was just a matter of time for me lol. I was thinking about it too much. I know how I am. Once I think about something that much I end up getting it sooner or later.

On a side note. I checked out that link on Cars again. It's not working anymore. I wonder if my WK1 is sold?
I haven't seen it except once at night so pretty sure one of them is/was driving home, haha. I have to take Dawn to the
Dr. tomorrow so I'll swing through there on the way back.

Jim

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven't seen it except once at night so pretty sure one of them is/was driving home, haha. I have to take Dawn to the
Dr. tomorrow so I'll swing through there on the way back.

Jim
haha, if someone is driving it I should mess with them. I can still control the alarm/remote start off my iPhone through the internet.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Thanks guys! I think mineral gray is the best looking as well. The black seems to hide the lines in my opinion.
That and it's a better match for the wheels... plus the black accents stand out more :cool:

haha, if someone is driving it I should mess with them. I can still control the alarm/remote start off my iPhone through the internet.
LOL!! Just make sure to have a camera on it for that reaction! :D

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Wonderful, great backdrop as well...Thanks for Sharing!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha, thanks guys! Plenty of desert around here for those types of pics. It's in an area that's part of the Petroglyphs National Park in Albuquerque, NM.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Reactions: wyosaint

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Best pictures I have seen of any wk2 to date, makes me really want to see one in person. It looks pretty low in those pics, what mode was it in? I love the stance!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.