Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had the day off work today and out by my job site it's pretty deserted since it's a new road for the FedEx. I took the GoPro out and was playing around with some 0-60 pulls again. These are all in Track Mode. The first pull is just T/C off. All the others are with the T/C off and The ESC (Electronic Stability Control) system off. That's when you press and hold the T/C button.

There is a little surprise at the end of the run 2 video ;)

I was going to make some runs with the GoPro in the cabin but I noticed a suspicious car up the road heading my way. I took the GoPro down and sure enough it was a Cop. Nothing happened, but I wasn't sure and played it safe and go out of there.

All stock minus the Bwoody and Catch Can. 1/4 tank of gas, spare tire and misc cargo in the spare tire cubbies, plus my 270lbs. I was hitting 4.7-4.8 on the EVIC. Mid to low 30's out. Elevation 970' according to GPS.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sweet vids, Goose! At the end of the second vid, I was like, "Gee, I wish he'd mounted the cam on the front end." And voila! Nice spins, too!

I could listen to that Hemi power roarin' all day long. Oh wait. I guess I will come end of month when mine gets here!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet vids, Goose! At the end of the second vid, I was like, "Gee, I wish he'd mounted the cam on the front end." And voila! Nice spins, too!

I could listen to that Hemi power roarin' all day long. Oh wait. I guess I will come end of month when mine gets here!
If that cop didn't come driving down that way I would of made some more videos! But oh well.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Nice Zac, Loved the surprise there, I wish we could turn the TC completely off in the WK1. Got some company it sounds like. They have been keeping an eye on bigger const. jobs ever since metal went up a couple years ago. It's not where it was but thieves can still make some good easy money.

Jim

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Zac, Loved the surprise there, I wish we could turn the TC completely off in the WK1. Got some company it sounds like. They have been keeping an eye on bigger const. jobs ever since metal went up a couple years ago. It's not where it was but thieves can still make some good easy money.

Jim
Yeah, I know what you mean man. There is some black grating steel stored outside, if you can haul that away then take it lol. 20' sticks at 2' wide. It's heavy ass shit man. Other than that everything is stored in doors. The site is right off 31 so it's close to stuff, but still in an area that's not heavily traveled. Good for having some fun ;) Some of the benefits of being in smaller towns. Back home in Albuquerque I can't have any fun, to congested and cops everywhere I look.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heres when I starting making the in cabin video when it got cut short

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.