Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Folks - My FR22x10 aluminum wheels & tires will be in on Monday and will immediately install them. I want to sell the factory rims/tires. Less than 500 miles on the 2012 set of four.

Will not split up. Will get actual pix up in a little bit but everyone knows what they look like.

If interested PM me with your best offer. I live in Cincinnati, OH so if you want them you will need to either pick them up or pay to have them shipped.

They are 295/45ZR20 Pirelli All Season Tires

Not sure what to ask on these so let's start with $1,800.

PM with questions.

Thanks,

Ron

· Administrator
6,383 Posts
You have to list a price or the forum will remove this! What kind of tires are they, 3 seaons or all season? I may be interested in it
Thanks! Not only that, but it's in the wrong forum Ron. I'm going to move your thread into Buy/Sell, but please edit your post to include an asking price.

Bernie

· Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. First time listing!!

Thanks! Not only that, but it's in the wrong forum Ron. I'm going to move your thread into Buy/Sell, but please edit your post to include an asking price.

Bernie

Reactions: Rambit

· Administrator
6,383 Posts
Thanks. First time listing!!
But, but, but... you forgot to edit your first post and include an asking price. Just click the "Edit" button to make the changes.

Bernie

· Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have to list a price or the forum will remove this! What kind of tires are they, 3 seaons or all season? I may be interested in it

PM with questions.

Reactions: Rambit

· Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ladies & Gents - They are SOLD!!!!

Thanks to all who replied.

Ron

Folks - My FR22x10 aluminum wheels & tires will be in on Monday and will immediately install them. I want to sell the factory rims/tires. Less than 500 miles on the 2012 set of four.

Will not split up. Will get actual pix up in a little bit but everyone knows what they look like.

If interested PM me with your best offer. I live in Cincinnati, OH so if you want them you will need to either pick them up or pay to have them shipped.

PM with questions.

Thanks,

Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.