Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Administrator
6,373 Posts
I fixed it. He had one too many http's in the text string.

Bernie

·
Registered
467 Posts
damn i think thats sexy as hell!!!! the WK2 MUST HAVE NEW WHEELS!!!! they look 100 times better when they do!!
Again, I think they look nice, but nothing I'd be willing to shell out that kind of money on.

Nothing against the OP, but to me they look like a hot wheels car. In fact, I saw a Ford Edge Sport this morning with stock 22's on it and thought the exact same thing..........looked like a toy car, not a real car.

Just my opinion, but 22's are way overdone.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Awesome. Fill the wells nicely too!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Damn you people with your WK2's and your wheels and your money! Stop making me want one!!!!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
you mean this?? :D

Agreed that 22's are becoming "overdone" but on the new WK2, i think they are a must. The stock rims that are on there just dont do it. And with the tires they put on, along with the wheel well, they look like 18's vs 20's.

Again, I think they look nice, but nothing I'd be willing to shell out that kind of money on.

Nothing against the OP, but to me they look like a hot wheels car. In fact, I saw a Ford Edge Sport this morning with stock 22's on it and thought the exact same thing..........looked like a toy car, not a real car.

Just my opinion, but 22's are way overdone.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Looks killer man!

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Hottttttttttttttttttttt

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.