Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a wk1 factory hood around Dallas Texas. I have a blackops fiberglass hood that was bought 8 months ago which I am not happy with. Most people do not notice but the hood is wavy on the top and has also developed a small crack along the front edge. Crack may just be in the paint. Painted inferno red. Will not ship.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I thought I marked it as trade or buy. I will trade the hood for a stock if someone wants it. Honestly, everyone that looks at it thinks it looks fine, but it bothers me or I will buy a stock hood if someone has one local.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorry, I thought I marked it as trade or buy. I will trade the hood for a stock if someone wants it. Honestly, everyone that looks at it thinks it looks fine, but it bothers me or I will buy a stock hood if someone has one local.
I'd like to have that hood because I have a 2010 with the same color and someone took the carbon hood off and just put a gloss black one on , but I'd prefer the color match hood

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a stock black hood I’d be willing to trade actually also have panels rear and front bumpers also but if you want to trade the hood ??
I’m in Florida Naples ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts