Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
May I ask how much you paid for such a low mileage gem?
No not at all. I paid $33K flat CAD + 5% tax.

I think that's about $26K USD at the current conversion rate.

Recently replaced the OEM pad/rotor set up with Stoptech street performance pads and stoptech rotors. I couldn't stand the squealing. Unfortunately, I had to use a 20 lbs sledgehammer to get the old rotors off which were pretty much new thereby destroying any chance I had of salvaging them for resale lol

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
My Modern blue 09 has 187K and she still rocks 12's with cam and tune from Satera tuning.
Seems like a full time job keeping everything like new but she still runs strong every day.
How long can this keep going?

·
Registered
16 Posts
It would be interesting to hear from higher mileage people. What has been replaced, maintenance experiences? I have had mine since it was new in 2006 and now am into the 6 digit mileage range and it runs, drives, steers just like new. No rattles and is tight all around, including steering play. Engine sounds the same as when new and trans is as good as always. Did replace the AC evaporator (OEM/Valeo looked new but slow leak) and the rear main eng seal (small leak) at the same time as the starter (cranking was slowing down), the three most costly things.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Original owner of silver 2008 with 106,000 miles. Two sets of Goodyear RSA with tread separation and one cracked upper radiator hose & new radiator. Replaced rotors twice & pads twice. Rear tail light burned out. Otherwise running strong!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up my one owner, 2010 Inferno Red with 50k miles on July 4 of this year. Flew to Phoenix in the AM and drove it back to LA.
On a side note, I ordered a Corsa exhaust on July 2nd and it still hasn't arrived! WTF?!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts