Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
BlaBlaBla
5,310 Posts
Black 2007 Original owner 28,xxx on body 10,xxx on built engine. Always garaged only driven on sunny days? Like previous posters I intend to keep the ole beast!

Kent

Kenta is the original original OG! 70 + and still kicking ass!

·
Registered
115 Posts
2010 first owner. Bolt ons and cam . Got almost 48k miles

·
BlaBlaBla
5,310 Posts
Original owner 2006 Inferno Red 12,000 miles

OG right there! Member since 06. X 2 on selling. I’d be interested if you ever decided to get rid of it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
1k miles a year? This is not an early Bugatti. Drive the thing.
It will be driven more often now. I used to have a 2008 Aspen and a 1997 BMW 740IL which I sold last year and replaced them with a 2017 Dodge Durango and a 2016 Mercedes C63S so the C63S is now in the garage and the SRT8 became my daily drive. Keep in mind that since I am retired and based on my driving history I would probably put about 1500-2000 miles a year. The Durango gets used a lot as it is the workhorse. In addition to this I have a 2009 SL63 in the garage which I occasionally use.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Steel Blue, loaded 07, original owner, bought in January of 2008 at the dealer for $45,000 even, out the door... cut the check and she was mine outright. Just this week I hit 100,000 miles. Daily driver, awesome vehicle. She has been GOOD to me, and I drive her how it's meant to be driven... fast and hard quite regularly. You can see my list of bolts ons in my signature... this thing really barks with these few simple mods... everyone always smiles (or is in shock) when they ride along with me... No plans to sell her.

·
Registered
5 Posts
After being on the look for a couple of years for the right WK1, I found a silver 2010 at a dealership with 28K kms (17,400 miles) last year. Completely stock. Pretty sure the previous owner was running a plug-and-play tuner as the port by the left knee seems to be missing the cover. I traded by subaru sti in for it -had a few friends whose engines had grenaded so I I figured to get out ahead while I could lol

Currently has 25.5K miles on it. Haven't really done anything to it. Just replaced all the drive-line fluids incl the transmission fluid and also had the front-control module shit the bed on me as well. Had to get that replaced for the nice low cost of $1500 CAD. The thing came with a borla exhaust and holy shit is it loud. It's too loud for my 1 year old so I'm on the look out for a corsa system.

What else... picked up a set of replica 20x9 rims for the winter running pirelli winters. Oh, and had the stock rims powder coated a bronze chrome with a clear coat.

Hopefully, the thing runs like a top for a long, long time with basic maintenance. I probably won't do anything to do it as I'm looking for a dedicated summer vehicle (thinking c6 z06 if the right one comes along).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
After being on the look for a couple of years for the right WK1, I found a silver 2010 at a dealership with 28K kms (17,400 miles) last year. Completely stock. Pretty sure the previous owner was running a plug-and-play tuner as the port by the left knee seems to be missing the cover. I traded by subaru sti in for it -had a few friends whose engines had grenaded so I I figured to get out ahead while I could lol

Currently has 25.5K miles on it. Haven't really done anything to it. Just replaced all the drive-line fluids incl the transmission fluid and also had the front-control module shit the bed on me as well. Had to get that replaced for the nice low cost of $1500 CAD. The thing came with a borla exhaust and holy shit is it loud. It's too loud for my 1 year old so I'm on the look out for a corsa system.

What else... picked up a set of replica 20x9 rims for the winter running pirelli winters. Oh, and had the stock rims powder coated a bronze chrome with a clear coat.

Hopefully, the thing runs like a top for a long, long time with basic maintenance. I probably won't do anything to do it as I'm looking for a dedicated summer vehicle (thinking c6 z06 if the right one comes along).
May I ask how much you paid for such a low mileage gem?

21 - 40 of 54 Posts