Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I like to post this question every once in a while just to see the status of numbers... how many Orginal owners of the Wk1 SRT’s are Left? Year ranges I’ll go 06-10. Post up year and miles on OD (not taking reduced miles via builds).

Me.... 08 Orginal Owner miles on body 50xxx.

. Curious to see the updated stats.

I wonder where or who has my 06 Silver SRT that I sold in 07... might have to post up the vin and look.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,310 Posts
Black 07 bought in March of 08. Dealers owner broke it in and I got a huge discount. I think it had 1200 miles on it. Been on this board since 4/08.
55000 miles on everything but the drive train. It got new paint last year. The interior is in great shape, including the carpet, thanks to weathertech.
Only driven one winter so the under carriage is in great shape.
Custom power train that’s kind of fast. No plans to sell anytime soon.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Original owner..........22k miles.........How many of us are left?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Bought mine in November 2014 year 2007 with 79k on it. It's got 130k and change on it now. Love it!!!

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
original owner 2010 48,000 miles

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
I purchased my 06 back in 2010 with 23,000 mi, drove it to about 90k traded it in on an 07 with 50k miles and a blower. She currently sits at about 165,000mi. And is in for surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Original owner 2010 with 44000 miles. Actually it is the wife's daily driver.

Reactions: sharky 370

·
Super Moderator
11,041 Posts
August of '06. Original owner. 25,xxx miles. Slightly modified

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awsome! So basically not a handful of us Orginal owners left. Harder and harder to find these still in the hands of the person that first titled and put on the first miles....

I can’t ever see me selling mine either. This will join my other garaged vechicle that illl always keep. Gonna actually admit it here, so be kind
to an old member.... I still have my 87 Supra Orginal Owner garaged with only now I believe just hitting 32 thousand miles... though it’s nothing like a stock SRT never mind how I had mine built.... it’s still fun taking her out on nice days for a little ride.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I will probably be the last man standing will never sell my rig

Had quite a number of people approach me lately at gas stations parking lots etc asking to see if I'm selling my rig

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Black 2007 Original owner 28,xxx on body 10,xxx on built engine. Always garaged only driven on sunny days? Like previous posters I intend to keep the ole beast!

Kent

Reactions: mondo
1 - 20 of 54 Posts