Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m throwing code p0306 I’ve swapped plugs and coil packs to different cylinders, so today I’m going to swap injectors as well. I believe the injector is bad, I hope it’s not compression. I have a stock motor so I was going to buy mopar plugs and used injectors of HHP it’s about $300. But if anyone has good plugs either new OEM or a performance aftermarket and some injectors it doesn’t matter if it’s OEM lb or a higher flow. Let me know what you have and what I need to make aftermarket work. I’m happy to take extras off your hands before I go online

·
Registered
746 Posts
I've got a set of 8 siemans deka 44lb injectors. I ran them for about 3-4k miles with my Vortech supercharger and they ran just as the stock injectors when driving without boost. I sent them out for cleaning and was going to list them for sale. They were too small for the 8lbs of boost that I was making at the time and thats why I took them out to go with 85lb injectors that I still use. I can send you pictures and information if your interested. I'd sell them for $120 for the set of 8 and what ever shipping costs are. Stock 6.1 injectors are 30lbs so you might need tuning if you swap these for stock. Johan Mangs (Diablotoona) or one of the other tuners on the forum would be able to tell you for sure. I think cost is around $400 for a set of 8 stock injectors as a reference. If this helps let me know.
Rich

Reactions: mondo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds good to me. I was just going to buy used stocks from HHP but I’ll talk to one of the tuners and see what I need to do to run them because that would be nice for sure

1 - 3 of 3 Posts