Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help fellow srt8 owners, the Window Washer Sprayers on my jeep barely spray. The drivers one only goes six inches up the window. The passenger one isn't spraying at all. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
stick a needle in the holes to clean them out. probably just clogged with bad water/fluid. where i live our water is horrible. i used to fill my older jeep with hose water and it clogged up in less than a year.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Is it freezing up? Mine freeze all the time in the winter. I only run regular blue window fluid.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No it's not freezing up it sprays the left one only

·
Registered
154 Posts
i just had the passenger side nozzle break - for no apparent reason it was spraying fluid in the hood liner - i just replaced it myself as did not want to bring the jeep to the dealer for a day for a 5 min job even if it was warranty - part was $14

·
Registered
202 Posts
Same problem. Pulled a couple of clips out from the hood liner and pulled it down. Found the hoses came off both nozzles. Put them back on, but there is just a hair to fit of hose over the nozzle, and no barb to keep it on. Asked the idiot dealer if there was more nozzle and if mine broke, and they said this is normal on all vehicles and happens all the time. Right Chrysler, normal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts