Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone every done this? A friend of mine got it done on his g35 about a year ago from a local shop and his has held up just fine no problems with it with warping or anything. Can anyone else confirm this? It seems like a easy way to reverse it if needed for any reason.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I have had tint film on all 5 of my tails for about a year now .. looks flawless and if I ever need to I can just peel it off :)

oh, and it cost be $5 / light from my local tint shop!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I've done both. Both are good options IMO. But, I think I prefer a professional tinted paint job better.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
is tint on the tailights legal?
Probably not. But usually it's not an issue at least in my experience. I've had tinted lights for around 6 years in various states and never an issue.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Google rvinyl the sell pre cut light tint

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
802 Posts
In my experience the vinyl pre-cut pieces are too awkward when installing, don't adhere well, or are too light (for my taste).

Window tint can be done, but I'd just paint 'em. When you want to go back to stock you could easily sell those painted ones on here, make a couple bucks back, and ask for the "cores" back from the buyer. Just a thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.