Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sent (2) previous pm's to the site administrators requesting a response to why my membership was downgraded from a "Premium Lifetime Member" to a regular "Member". I paid the Lifetime membership fees back in 2008.

Hoping to get a response to my inquiry............

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
You've never sent me a PM on this and I'm the only one here now. I can tell you this though, in 2008 you paid for a Premium Membership and that was good for one year. It expired on 08-21-2009. If you can provide me with the transaction details from PayPal in a PM I will follow up on it.

Bernie

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
He won't be able to see that thread because it's in the super top secret Premium Member forum where we have all the filth and nasty stuff like things you can do to your body with mushrooms when you're naked, wearing brown slippers and carrying a paper bag.:D

Bernie
LMAO!!! the AG!!!!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You've never sent me a PM on this and I'm the only one here now. I can tell you this though, in 2008 you paid for a Premium Membership and that was good for one year. It expired on 08-21-2009. If you can provide me with the transaction details from PayPal in a PM I will follow up on it.

Bernie
Sorry Bernie! I was sending my emails to "Ekool". I have since sent my information regarding my circumstance and the Paypal transaction to you. Would appreciate it if you could look into it. Ekool told me back then to pay for the $ 40.00 difference which I did and I should be a "Lifetime" member.

Thanks.......Glenn

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Sorry Bernie! I was sending my emails to "Ekool". I have since sent my information regarding my circumstance and the Paypal transaction to you. Would appreciate it if you could look into it. Ekool told me back then to pay for the $ 40.00 difference which I did and I should be a "Lifetime" member.

Thanks.......Glenn
I fixed you up Glenn. Yeah, ekool hasn't been here for years now, but from the PM's you FW to me it was in good faith on your part.

Bernie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts