Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a few options out there (Arrington, PWR, ...) just wanted to get everyones input on why they went with a particular vendor over another.

Recently my motor has developed a ticking when cold. I can barely hear it, but it's there. Once it warms up it goes away. Also when Johan gave me a tune he mentioned I have an above average amount of knocking. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until something breaks.

I feel stuck since I don't trust any of the stealerships nor have I found a shop that I'm comfortable with when it comes to the motor. I figure I might as well start budgeting for a stroker.. and have a little more fun on the road.

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
i shopped around and Andy (PWR) shared my ambition regarding goals with my jeep. As for his customer service thus far has great. He's been working very hard along with Dwight, Harrison, and Joel at Stage 6 to solve the issues that come along with a build of my magnitude. We are still attempting to do something never done before hence running into issues. Andy has been solving them, keeping his word on his warranty and services.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.