1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
LOL Is that you in the video?

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Very nice setup man...I can only imagine what that would be like with 25lbs and on race gas LOL Who did your turbo setup....Turbo is in a similar position to my S6 setup :grin2:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice setup man...I can only imagine what that would be like with 25lbs and on race gas LOL Who did your turbo setup....Turbo is in a similar position to my S6 setup :grin2:
It's an older setup. The guy who made AD's kit, made this one before they offered one. Then of course I stuck a bigger turbo on it lol

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Yeah man, lots of the guys I know including myself have started small and have gone Bigger. 88mm seems to be the new 76mm for whatever reason. We probably all need to become shareholders in TireRack or Discount Tire :surprise:

Reactions: Jfra and kopbait

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah man, lots of the guys I know including myself have started small and have gone Bigger. 88mm seems to be the new 76mm for whatever reason. We probably all need to become shareholders in TireRack or Discount Tire :surprise:
I mainly upgraded the turbo bc of the size of the hotside that the previous turbo had. By simply freeing up some drive pressure(back pressure) I picked up boost and was better able to control the boost creep with the load.... and a 88 just sounds cool lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts