Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and where so you have it mounted? please place pics if available. i ask not because i have some sick engine setup but i have been attending allot of car shows and they account for a good amount of points along with a first aid kit.. thanks. was thinking of getting a polished or chrome one and mounting it on one of the rear pillars or down on the passenger side front seat near the floor.. thoughts.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I have two one in the glove box and one in those compartments behind the back seat where the jack I guess would go

The ones I have are silver in color

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it fits in the glove box?? what brand?

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool. thank you sir.. is the jeep ok?

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice keoni. thats a big one ya got there..

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh boy.... hope all turns out well. gonna look for a fire extinguisher tomorrow. ilike keonis but in ur size. deff want it polished or chrome.

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Keoni, your extinguisher should really be mounted so it is reachable from the drivers seat... Just saying.

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol. I thought u can't order something like this to be mailed because it's compressed?? I'll check it out..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Keoni, your extinguisher should really be mounted so it is reachable from the drivers seat... Just saying.
Haven't you seen how tall Keoni is. He could reach that easily with his 5 foot arms lol.

Reactions: BJB

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Damn, i need to get one of these...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts