Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know no one really cares, but I was getting into this argument tonight with one of my ricer friends and we got to talking about HP. He was wondering what the **** was going on with guys doing wheelies, Jeeps running in the 9's and 10's, and he really didn't get the whole AWHP, RWHP, etc..... So what are you guys running in the magazine world of hp? Who's got the most etc........you get the idea. Post up what you think you got under there at the crank.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I dyno'd at 500awhp and going backwards I think I calculated somewhere around 625 at the crank.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Retroking dynoed in at 630whp I believe

·
Registered
11,237 Posts

·
Live For Today!!!
1,050 Posts
1142.5 CHP for now...

·
Registered
11,237 Posts

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
If that's how you calculate it I'm at 700chp

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
If that's how you calculate it I'm at 700chp
That is some what accurate actually , But there's nothing like a track to tell you the truth Ya Dig :D , You are basically making similar power I'm making so I'd say you might crack 10's ??

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
That is some what accurate actually , But there's nothing like a track to tell you the truth Ya Dig :D , You are basically making similar power I'm making so I'd say you might crack 10's ??
One day I hope need to tune truck in better...

·
Registered
11,237 Posts

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
I ran English down and was real bad...ran on my toyos very cold I was drugge up on NyQuil from night before..only got 4 runs which I spun on all 2.0+ 60 foot just was a bad day

Reactions: m4xm1l10n

·
Registered
11,237 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
1142hp+++ to the tires:)
Bill
Hopefully we can get you up somewhere around 1812.50hp.:D

I'm a touch over 900chp at 11.5psi. It's all about the times though.:D Keoni is about 1195chp when turned up to 17psi.:eek: Keoni is roughly 1082chp at 14.5psi.

Reactions: 1BAMFR

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
since when are we going conservative HB??? :D
Hey man..... those turbos should be good for 1800hp. We'll keep turning that shit up till she pops if you want! Nothing like being the "King of the Dyno".:lol: It's all about the times though not the Dyno Number.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts