Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up your pictures. I just picked up this 2007 VRSCDX only mod is super trapp fat shot exhaust and a lot more to come it replaced my 2005 RC51 which was well modded which i included a picture of also.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I got a 08' Sreet Glide. Love that thing to death.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I got a 08' Sreet Glide. Love that thing to death.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Nice i'll step up tp a pushrod harley in the future. for now this was a great transtion from my RC51. :)

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Nice man. I remember when u posted the pic of the RC51 a while back. Love those bikes. I've got too many bikes to list but here is a few.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
'03 Road King (100th Anniversary Edition). Had it since new.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Nice man. I remember when u posted the pic of the RC51 a while back. Love those bikes. I've got too many bikes to list but here is a few.
Love the 996, it is still one of the best handling bikes ever made. My 1098 would take ya on the straights, but I dought it on a track.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
'08 gixxer 600

·
Registered
555 Posts
Right now i have a '02 Deuce with some mods, andLOUD pipes! !

·
Registered
148 Posts
I DO! :)

Brand new Ducati 1198 with the termignonisystem with about 1000 miles on it and I have a Ducati 848 with about 40 miles on it. (guest bike for friends to ride)

·
Registered
148 Posts
pics..........................

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
and the 848

Attachments

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I figured you GC SRT8 owners would have some nice bikes and I was right.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Post up your pictures. I just picked up this 2007 VRSCDX only mod is super trapp fat shot exhaust and a lot more to come it replaced my 2005 RC51 which was well modded which i included a picture of also.

Man I love the vrod nice bike. Is this the night rod edition with orange striped down the tank??

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Spinning aint winning!!
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^ Thanks man yes it's the night rod special my bike is flat black with gloss black stripes I dont really care for the orange stripes. They also have some with silver stripes and another bike that gloss black with flat black stripes.

·
Registered
789 Posts
To the OP, I love the black RVT1000s. The most beautiful bike I've ever seen in my opinion. Too bad technology makes their performance barely adequate with every passing year. Same story with my bike unfortunately.

2003 SV1000S. K&N with airbox mod, timing retard eliminator, heavier oil in the front forks stiffer spring out back, and a fender eliminator. I painted it with a custom one off color about a year ago. 4 stage color 8 stage clearcoat, with solid 24 karat goldleaf graphics placed the middle of the 8 clearcoat layers.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Has anyone seen this Ducati Diavel? This is the "AMG" model..........yes, Mercedes AMG.

Land vehicle Motorcycle Black Vehicle Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Black Automotive design

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.