Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what RWHP are u putting and what is ur 1/4 mile time "NON Force induction Car"

· Registered
4,269 Posts
I had heads/cam/headers for a while but the best I ran was a 12.2 This was over a year ago and tuning has come a long way since..

Ive personally seen a few of the guys Jeeps hit high 11`s in the 1/4 mile all motor. They were not completely street legal though.. Headlight removed for a ram air intake, and Jeep gutted with racing tires, and race fuel. etc. But still Ive seen the stock 6.1 motor in the Jeep hit high 11`s all motor at the track :D
Thats badass!
Hopefully the guys will chime in. They are on this site.

· Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
I put down 403 HP / 393 TQ on an AWD Dynojet SAE corrected ... Ran a best of 12.38 @ 111.32 mph in +818 DA....

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
530whp.....still haven't broken into the 11's. Long story. Dyno numbers don't mean jack.

Reactions: m4xm1l10n

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
Reactions: J&D's SRT's

· Registered
11,229 Posts
530whp.....still haven't broken into the 11's. Long story. Dyno numbers don't mean jack.
Exactly , I put down 361 on an AWD Mustang Dyno , and ran [email protected] . Let the track numbers do the talking .

Reactions: jps043

· Registered
832 Posts
OK first post in a while.... 631 ran 10.69 so far, but I expect to improve that greatly once I start running again. Haven't run it since ATCO as other priorities have taken over. Bradenton is around the corner so we'll see.

· Registered
11,229 Posts
Are you spraying this time around Eric ?

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
All depends on who dose your build. One builders 426/440 excedra is not equal to another's
Just as one persons track time, is useless to another's unless you both ran exact time and even on same lane, which is impossible. Each driver is different, each temp/humidity, location, time of day is different from someone else's run, thus you can not compare, not to mention one person can run the exact truck at one time as someone else can run it at another. So many variables. So IMO unless your head up with someone your time is useless.. Same story gose for HP as no dyno is the same or exact run. ... Moral is just enjoy your ride and your mods for you and don't get caught up in the numbers

· Premium Member
1,465 Posts
The thing is that most people here have run their best run in neg DA(density altitude) which is not a true time in my book. Neg DA means that you are actually running faster than sealevel since the density of the air is above that. That's how a lot of people have run and they don't care since they are running faster and it gets them the faster slip.

That's why the timeslip database doesn't calc for that. Gotta keep those bragging rights!

· Registered
832 Posts
Are you spraying this time around Eric ?
Unfortunately no. I have had too many other priorities come up since ATCO so there hasn't been any time to spend with getting it dialed in on the Jeep. I should be ready to go with it soon, but I have to get the N/A dialed in first. I'll be testing starting this week for Bradenton.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.