Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Here's a few I took over the last week or so.
First one shows my solution to the dilemma of unmelted cheese on my nachos from a food truck
Next one is another white SRT I came upon in Target parking lot here in Pearland. Mine is on the right stock ride height. I've seen pics of this one around but have never met the owner.
That's me, man. :rocker:

· Premium Member
104 Posts
That's me, man. :rocker:

I knew you had to be on this site! I went in Target that day expecting you to be gone by the time I came out but you were still inside, my wife had somewhere to be or I would've waited to meet you. Not a stalker lol just always down to talk with other srt owners. Bro pm me your contact info and I'll fill you in on some cool stuff that's about to happen in our area.

· Registered
7,855 Posts
I knew you had to be on this site! I went in Target that day expecting you to be gone by the time I came out but you were still inside, my wife had somewhere to be or I would've waited to meet you. Not a stalker lol just always down to talk with other srt owners. Bro pm me your contact info and I'll fill you in on some cool stuff that's about to happen in our area.

Send some of those special pics to him and he will really fill you in

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/...1_James-Franco-winking-GIF/i/James-Franco.gif

· Registered
83 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
That's me, man.

Car meets? I'm like 90% retired from car meets.

Reactions: viking757

· Premium Member
53 Posts
Bump from the dead, looking to get some new wheels soon and was hoping for some inspiration.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts