Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

· Premium Member
104 Posts
Here's a few I took over the last week or so.
First one shows my solution to the dilemma of unmelted cheese on my nachos from a food truck
Next one is another white SRT I came upon in Target parking lot here in Pearland. Mine is on the right stock ride height. I've seen pics of this one around but have never met the owner.

Attachments

Reactions: GoPlzGo

· Registered
52 Posts
Reactions: Hal3ySRT

· Registered
52 Posts
Hal3ySRT, I'm loving that stereo! Maybe if I keep mine for more than a year, I'll attempt something like that...

· Registered
324 Posts
Hal3ySRT, I'm loving that stereo! Maybe if I keep mine for more than a year, I'll attempt something like that...
Thanks man, I love it. It definitely brought out the high schooler in me again thats for sure haha. It cost a pretty penny but worth it. Especially considering my insurance helped out a bit since my Jeep was broken into and the tweeters were ripped out of the sails.

A complete SQ build but god damn do these audio frog subs hit hard.

· Registered
702 Posts
Great thread. Hal3ySRT, where did you get the WK1 Reps?

My '15 Red Vapor. It needs gunmetal 22" WK1 reps and Eibach lowering kit.

· Registered
60 Posts
Here's a few I took over the last week or so.
First one shows my solution to the dilemma of unmelted cheese on my nachos from a food truck
Next one is another white SRT I came upon in Target parking lot here in Pearland. Mine is on the right stock ride height. I've seen pics of this one around but have never met the owner.
Hey wait a minute...I know that guy!

61 - 80 of 108 Posts