Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so on 3-8-12, while my son and I were going for our bi-weekly hair cut. we casually pass a Blue Ford Lightning, and apparently he knew what I had as he quickly got up next to us. My son, says to me, well Dad what are you waiting for. :D nevermind that he's only 9yrs old and we had traffic in front of us. I can hear the whistle from the Lightning as he is now in full race mode as he ramps up, lets off , ramps up, lets off, so at next light I drop it to low-1. we sit waiting for the Green, I can hear the eagerness of what is concidered a nice build by Ford Motor Co when they came out with the Lighning. :cool: I keep watch as side light goes amber then red. not yet, as green arrow flashes for those needing to turn but not wanting to, as they want to watch this Black SRT8 take on the Blue Lightning. it seems to stay on Red alittle longer than usual, as to maybe somehow convince the Driver in the Lightning to be sure of his actions, and not flinch, as Red goes amber, then Green. and SRT surprises the Lightning, as it shoots out of the hole. and finds himself a full car length behind right out of the gate. he gets within a half vehicle before we gota stop as traffic came up fast. he roles down his window and yells WTF! :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nice kill!!, do you still have the tbss?

·
Registered
57 Posts
You get your hair cut twice a week?!?

·
Registered
284 Posts
you beat me to it johnny.

not sure if the OP meant twice a week or once every two weeks, but either way, that's a hell of a lot of barberia visits :eek:
great kill bro! ha and ease up guys... ya gotta get your hair cut every week and a half to two weeks... especially now the weather is nice... can't be looking shaggy rollin around in the beast! :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
great kill bro! ha and ease up guys... ya gotta get your hair cut every week and a half to two weeks... especially now the weather is nice... can't be looking shaggy rollin around in the beast! :cool:
I just thought the biweekly haircut was the most impressive part of the story :D. You can't beat these rigs out of the hole! Having owned both vehicles at the same time, I'd take the Jeep over the L any day. Hell, the jeeps even get better MPGs :eek:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lmao, yes Gent's I get my hair cut every 2 weeks. ;) My son on the other hand, gets it once a month as his doesn't grow as quick. :p I can remember my Dad taking me way back when. and now I take my son. I started him on short nice & tight fades at 2yrs old, so he is used to it. I can re-call the very first time I meet my Fiance's boys 12 & 7 at the time - I thought oh hell no - as I saw their long ass hair past their ears almost to the shoulders, you know that skater look. :eek: Boy did they cry :D :p when I took them for their 1st hair cut. now 6yrs later they know the importance of having a good hair cut that makes them look presentable. now the 18yr old asks me to cut his hair & the youngest doesn't cry anymore. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.