Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really want to know which exhaust is loud, but im really looking into buying the Borla S

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
If you want loud, that is the way to go! Zoomers exhaust is pretty loud if I can remember correctly as well.

Reactions: Srt_8Ricky

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Cut outs is the loudest, but the loudest I have heard of is Corsa with Headers..... Corsa by it self is not that loud...

Reactions: Srt_8Ricky

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill look into the zoomers everybody thank you , and yes im Vrace ricky lol

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
I've got both the Borla & the Zoomers, its really pretty close. Most people that hear my two say the Zoomers is a little louder. However the in car sound is what you hear 99% of the time & the Borla wins hands down for in car sound & that is what matters most for me. I would change the mufflers on the Zoomers to some SLP or Borla Race if I wasn't so lazy. As far as drone they both have it.

Jim

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Borla S with the reso delete nothing can compare

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Corsa + LT Headers is the loudest by far , trust me I've heard them all , Borla is not even loud it's just DEEP and with a annoying drone that makes you think it's loud ... Now you want to hear loud .. my truck with Off road KOOKS Mids .. so loud it hurts my ears ..

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Paulo don't kid yourself.. Borla S+ Long tubes are louder/deeper sounding .. and yes there is drone but that's the price you pay

your set up sounds killer tho! there's more of a rasp sound.

all personal preference

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Personal my A$$ hahahahah , I had the Borla S and kooks ...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Borla has the best sound hands down.... ive heard plenty of different setups dont even bother with corsa unless you plan on adding headers. borla has the greatest exhaust note around

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Stroker + blower + Kooks - cats + Borla S = INSANITY

Corsa sounds like crap.....raspy as hell even with headers

RASPY

DEEP

Thanks Paul for helping support my claim with your Borla S video

OH and this isn't deep or loud.....

Deep and you can hear it alllll the way down the track

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Here Mang

Corsa KOOKS with Cats , whats so raspy about this ..
But hey I still love the way my Borla sounded but you couldn't pay me enough to trow it on again .. Beside WOT Corsa is much louder .

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Here Mang

Corsa KOOKS with Cats , whats so raspy about this ..
But hey I still love the way my Borla sounded but you couldn't pay me enough to trow it on again .. Beside WOT Corsa is much louder .

The 60ft was full of rasp lol

But yea the Corsa WOT may be a bit louder.....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts