Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm sure Andy at PWR can hook you up with either all the necessary components, or send you a short or long block that you can install, or have someone install. His info is in the vendor section.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
You can also hit up LPM too. There are quite a few options all with good builds and service. LPM is building 2 6.1L's now for us. Tommy's and mine. Can't wait to see the results. I'm going for 1000-1100rwhp with mine. Tommy's should be around 750-800rwhp on pump gas.

Reactions: TOMMYSRT

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
LPM just built some custom 6.1 heads for my FI motor. If you want the best, give them a call, if you want something cheap call someone else. ;)

·
STAGE6,LPM,PARAMOUNT,JBT
201 Posts
You can also hit up LPM too. There are quite a few options all with good builds and service. LPM is building 2 6.1L's now for us. Tommy's and mine. Can't wait to see the results. I'm going for 1000-1100rwhp with mine. Tommy's should be around 750-800rwhp on pump gas.
hehehe... the numbers increase on race fuel :D

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
If my research stands me correct , if i have to go Forged at this moment and money wasn't any issue , LPM all the way .

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's LPM website?think this kit can be a DIY?just don't feel like getting a 392 and having to pay a shop to do the swap.bet they'll rape me up the whazoo in labor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts