Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys, where do you go to buy your brakes, vendor on here, dealer,eBay?
I have to say I purchased brakes a few time off of eBay for my limited and got crazy good deals for both rotors and pads, I even purchased the same for my srt.

I found that you can find the same of not better quality for a third of the price on eBay then any where else. Also now that I stop going to the crooked theives at warnock/Neilson service and started going to decozen, it's cheap as hell for me to buy them and just have the dealer install.

So anyone else found a better deal for our brakes?

· Registered
3,176 Posts
R1, they are a vendor on here.

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Damn, beat me to it.

Has that thread not been make a sticky yet?!

· Premium Member
429 Posts
Thank you all for the + feedback.

Yes, you can at times find diamonds in the rough on Ebay, you just need to know who you are buying from or what trusted brand. Ebay is just another selling tool for most companies. However on Ebay, you do have a wide range of sellers, from guys in their garage, to drop shippers with no overhead, to Performance shops. R1 Concepts also sell on Ebay. However, for best pricing, just PM me.

Thanks
Steven

· Premium Member
17,169 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned R1 yet but I like their brakes!!:D I've got 50K on my R1's and Hawk HPS pads now and about to order another set. Steven is a great guy and great to deal with. That's why I'm heading back to R1's.

· That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned R1 yet but I like their brakes!!:D I've got 50K on my R1's and Hawk HPS pads now and about to order another set. Steven is a great guy and great to deal with. That's why I'm heading back to R1's.
^^ This. as soon as my setup needs changing later down the road, I will be getting another premium set. have been nothing but impressed with them.

Reactions: r1concepts

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the fellow relaxed and normal members for posting a responce. To all the others with this w..t..f.. Rant, do us all a favor. Call any Dr. And ask for something to relax you. Or better yet, go find a girl, or a man, whatever your into and blow off some steam.

If you don't want to post in a topic, don't open it. Who cares how many time something was asked???? It's called move on to something that you want to read. The search function waste more time, and I do use the search format, ... It makes me laugh how all silly people go out of their way to post negative responces instead of just spending their time reading things that interest them.

· Registered
3,176 Posts
Yep, order from R1 and a few days later this shows up on your door step.....

· Registered
362 Posts
I ordered some R1's last week for both the Jeep and my truck and got them earlier this week. I installed them on the truck today and will be putting them on the Jeep tomorrow.

So far by just the service and the fast shipping I'd recommend them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.