Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hav kooks lt headers, corsa cat-back exhaust/mopar CAI, BT catch can, diablosport 91 Cai tune.. am i atleast at 12.9??

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
You should be. Depends on where you race. I pulled a 12.83 with everything you have but the headers, so those headers should put you in the 12.6-12.8 range. Just my guess.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
You should be. Depends on where you race. I pulled a 12.83 with everything you have but the headers, so those headers should put you in the 12.6-12.8 range. Just my guess.
Really will depend on weather condition and tune .. Hard to tell where he should be .. with a CMR Tune I think those numbers you mention are possible :)

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Really will depend on weather condition and tune .. Hard to tell where he should be .. with a CMR Tune I think those numbers you mention are possible :)
Ha, totally read that wrong. For some reason I was thinking he had a johan tune. Oops. Get a johan tune! :D

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Yup with a real tune from Johan I pulled a 12.67 @ 107.69 ( DA +185) with your exact mods... Get rid of that canned tune ASAP....

·
Live For Today!!!
1,048 Posts
one more time...what they all said haha. i pulled a 12.64 @ 106 with a CAI, Borla, and AJ tune...being in NJ is awesome LOL.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Yup, get yourself a cmr tune and you will see much better than 12.9 in good conditions :D

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Wade pulled a 12.2 without headers with race gas and a JerseyBoy tune.;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
If your in SO CA IMO with a canned tune you wont hit 12.90 if you run at FONTANA but you might at FOMOSA. Theres a member in here that has a 06 with mods of cai,cat back exh and a cmr dyno tune that ran a 12.93 and i think it was at FOMOSA. If your in SO CA were having a race meet at IRWINDALE on 12/1/11 come on out and do some t&t with us.

·
Registered
970 Posts
seems the mopar cai sees big gains, i have a bwoody and a borla exhaust and the mopar cai mopar exhaust seems to pull better

1 - 12 of 12 Posts