Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we any closer to a formal release date for the Diablo Intune?

·
Registered
265 Posts
It is currently out in Beta testing so depending on how that goes, it will be pretty soon thou.

Reactions: mklaus

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Can we data log with the inTune? I was going to upgrade to the trinity, but would rather have the intune...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Hey mike, i was referring to the new gauges on the Trinity. I saw on the website that there are A/F gauges now available for the mustang and somethin else, cant remember.

What exactly do you mean?

The inTune does have 2 analog inputs for logging a WB if desired. It is not however a Trinity replacement or designed to be a 'monitoring' device ;)

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
Hey mike, i was referring to the new gauges on the Trinity. I saw on the website that there are A/F gauges now available for the mustang and somethin else, cant remember.

The Trinty can display and log A/F through the aux port already. How would this differ?

·
Registered
635 Posts

They are available with the latest crom update. You can't select them from the edit gauge screen, but once you set a gauge's parameters to 7.xx and 22.xx it will change to mimic a wideband gauge.

EDIT: Must have an analog input and wideband sensor such as LC-1

·
Premium Member
936 Posts

The Trinty can display and log A/F through the aux port already. How would this differ?
They are available with the latest crom update. You can't select them from the edit gauge screen, but once you set a gauge's parameters to 7.xx and 22.xx it will change to mimic a wideband gauge.
ahhhhhh GOTCHA! im gonna have to try this.
You guys are missing some very important information there:

Air/Fuel gauges are available for 2011+ Mustangs and 2009+ F150's, just update your DiabloSport Trinity!

The new Fords have factory widebands, and what we are advertising there is the Trinitys ability to display actual, real time AFR without the need for an analog input. Your Jeeps do not have a factory wideband, thus this is not an option for your vehicles ;)

You'll still need a wideband sensor/controller kit with an analog 0-5V output to monitor AFR.

Thanks

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
You guys are missing some very important information there:

Air/Fuel gauges are available for 2011+ Mustangs and 2009+ F150's, just update your DiabloSport Trinity!

The new Fords have factory widebands, and what we are advertising there is the Trinitys ability to display actual, real time AFR without the need for an analog input. Your Jeeps do not have a factory wideband, thus this is not an option for your vehicles ;)

You'll still need a wideband sensor/controller kit with an analog 0-5V output to monitor AFR.

Thanks
Oh reallllllllllllllllly. Well, when are you coming out with a tune for the 2011 3.5 Ecoboost F150.... so I have a reason to buy another Trinity? Hahaha

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Really, these guys must have had help from Ford then.....

http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2011/09/the-bully-dog-eco-boost-challenge/
No, but do the math my friend...

NOBOODY else is even talking about having 2011+ EcoBoost support yet.

If they chose to focus their attention on a somewhat limited market, and put many resources into it, they may well be ahead of the game.

Just like we'll be first to market with 2011+ DCX support, as I can assure you nobody is working on it as hard as we are ;)
We just see 2011+ DCX to be a MUCH bigger market than the current EcoBoost market, so its just a case of different priorities :)

I should add that they do not offer any sort of custom tuning, which makes the development process a bit simpler.

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
No, but do the math my friend...

NOBOODY else is even talking about having 2011+ EcoBoost support yet.

If they chose to focus their attention on a somewhat limited market, and put many resources into it, they may well be ahead of the game.

Just like we'll be first to market with 2011+ DCX support, as I can assure you nobody is working on it as hard as we are ;)
We just see 2011+ DCX to be a MUCH bigger market than the current EcoBoost market, so its just a case of different priorities :)

I should add that they do not offer any sort of custom tuning, which makes the development process a bit simpler.

I guess I didn't think of it that way, just seems like there are a lot of these being sold. I know I'm not the only forum member here with a Ecoboost for a DD and the Jeep for a toy. I know Edge is also working on the Ecoboost tuning as well. I don't have a need to custom tune it, just want a little more power to tow my 24' trailer and Jeep! ;) I'm hooked, I need my Diablo fix. :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
As i'm searching for a wideband, what all would i need to connect it to my trinity? I see you said controller/kit... any specific ones work better with the trinity? looking at he Innovate LC1

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
As i'm searching for a wideband, what all would i need to connect it to my trinity? I see you said controller/kit... any specific ones work better with the trinity? looking at he Innovate LC1
The LC1 is a very popular option, works great with the Trinity.
Aeroforce works pretty good also.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts