• 11.95-12.4(best case scenario)

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
headed to the atco tomorrow and now that my toon seems in check and temps are pretty good im wonder what my best time will be. my evic read me a 12.1 yestarday but i am almost sure when i do a run at the track im not gonna be happy. so whjat do you guys honestly think? i will be running vp109 as straight as i can..

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
10 views no posts and only 1 vote? u guys can be pretty boring ....

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure how to find the da but I think about 70-80* but nice and cool

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do I find out what the DA is suppose to be?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
JOE YOU BETTER DAM SURE RUN FASTER THAN ME LOL. My 7.95 1/8 is 12.47 1/4 so lets hope that your mods are calibrated with your tune and the vp109 is also there as well. A big GOOD luck as ill be watching 1320 live. I ran my best on 93 gas so you should run in the 12.30s in - DA.

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Voted!
Bro you better be in the "best case scenario" range with the mods you have or I will personally help you hook up the nitrius right there at the track... lol

Misspelled Nitrous on purpose.... lol :D

Personally I don't think the DA will be that great for me to get any new PB, but let's just all hope for the best.
BTW, I'm running without the back seat for the first time ever. I don't think is enough wait off to make any difference in time but we'll see.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
With those mods you should definitely be below the 12.4's unless you haven't raced that much before. If you have tracked the Jeep alot, then you better be low 12's! I expect to be in the 12.6's at ATCO next month with tune, intake and underdrive pulley.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I think you'll be under 12.4 Joe... Good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First run was a 12.44 boys. My ew PB! Shooting for a 12.2 on next run with some adjustemnts

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
First run was a 12.44 boys. My ew PB! Shooting for a 12.2 on next run with some adjustemnts

Congrats Joe!

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Joe just ran a 12.435 @ 110.71 in +635 DA........

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Sounds like he didn't make the needed adjustments!

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Sounds like he didn't make the needed adjustments!
He did make some changes cuz his trap speed went up..... I assume the PWR220 cam is a mid to high RPM cam from what I see.....

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
The 220 makes more power from the start of the pull to the top of the pull. A 220 camshaft is small and not considered a mid-top end camshaft. A mid-top end cam on a 6.1 would be a 228.

Anyone with a littleboy wanting to test that, let me know.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
The 220 makes more power from the start of the pull to the top of the pull. A 220 camshaft is small and not considered a mid-top end camshaft. A mid-top end cam on a 6.1 would be a 228.

Anyone with a littleboy wanting to test that, let me know.
Thanks Andy! Will see how my Rig runs at the track as I have a FRI Little Boy and will be Dynoing my Rig as well after the 11th of this month....

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Think I need a dominator stall :) but I went from 12.8's to 12.4's with some room left for adjustment and tweak. I'll post my slip when I get home. Andy she does pull like a raging bull up too for sure. I still feel her pulling at the end of the track.... Thoughts?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts