Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, since this is the largest base of car guys I know I figured I would ask here first :cool:

Can anybody tell me what wheels are on this V?

http://youtu.be/kaRU_viv1Z0

It's mostly for my brother, he's between a used V sedan or the ZL1 when it comes out. I tried to turn him to the dark side but my powers are not yet strong enough :D

I know its not SRT related but it is about wheels, so I wasn't sure if I should put it here or "off-topic". :confused: Mods please move if needed...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I think those are the nicest aftermarket wheels I've ever seen on a V. Not too busy and nice clean lines. Almost look like they could be stock...

C'mon, I know we have at least one wheel expert out there that knows who makes these! :D

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
think the new CTS-V forum is up now, might want to troll over there and throw it up and see if anybody recognizes them. Im sure they are a known wheel, sorry i couldnt help :(. Looks amazing though!

·
Registered
740 Posts
i dont know what wheels those are, but now i am on caddys site looking at 4 door cts-v, and i blame you.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont know what wheels those are, but now i am on caddys site looking at 4 door cts-v, and i blame you.
Ahahahaaaa.... you can thank me later after you add one to your stable :p :D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
think the new CTS-V forum is up now, might want to troll over there and throw it up and see if anybody recognizes them. Im sure they are a known wheel, sorry i couldnt help :(. Looks amazing though!
I'm trying to find the new forum, which one are you talking about? All I can find is the autoguide forum and they post once a month there... :p :D

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Those are Concept One 2-piece wheels.

Reactions: jkalbin

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^ We have a winner! Thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Wheels too small and exhaust is crooked.........just sayin'

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheels too small and exhaust is crooked.........just sayin'

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
lol... I didn't even notice the exhaust until you mentioned it. :eek: It's not really crooked, just offset to one side a bit...

I personally would never go any bigger than a 20" on a V, but to each his own :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts