Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT PRIZES HAVE YOU WON?

At EBC we like to give away free gifts, promotional items and run competitions with various prizes, including our recent Fiesta ST giveaway and our upcoming muscle car sweepstake (The EBC Brakes Muscle Car Sweepstakes (powernationtv.com)

This got us wondering, what prizes have people won, good or bad? Some of our team at EBC HQ have won clothing, free food and drink and even a holiday!

We want you to join in, and comment below with what prize you won, what you had to do to win it, and show us any photos that were involved.

We will send out a couple of free EBC Brakes gifts to one randomly selected participant along the way.

·
Registered
2007 SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee
199 Posts
Working in my line of work, home A/V, I've won many things. Universal remotes (3 total), TV's, etc. Most recently I won a Sonos Roam during a webinar. So far Its great. been using it in the garage while working on the Jeep.
Cheers!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Only ever won one thing in my life... was a copy of Ghouls & Ghosts on the Commodore Amiga in the 1990's... through a magazine in the UK called Zero... couldn't believe it when it came through the post! Was so chuffed in those days with pocket money took some time to gather £9.99 then!!! Great days... not won a single thing since though lol. Was a caption competition I think which sure had something to do with Elvira Mystress of The Night at the time... can't remember but had to be witty lol

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Working in my line of work, home A/V, I've won many things. Universal remotes (3 total), TV's, etc. Most recently I won a Sonos Roam during a webinar. So far Its great. been using it in the garage while working on the Jeep.
Cheers!
Bonuses to the job...

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only ever won one thing in my life... was a copy of Ghouls & Ghosts on the Commodore Amiga in the 1990's... through a magazine in the UK called Zero... couldn't believe it when it came through the post! Was so chuffed in those days with pocket money took some time to gather £9.99 then!!! Great days... not won a single thing since though lol. Was a caption competition I think which sure had something to do with Elvira Mystress of The Night at the time... can't remember but had to be witty lol

Oh, Maybe we could run a caption contest. My brother had a Commodore....

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We will be deciding who gets some free EBC gifts next week, thanks to everyone who has joined in so far.

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers!
You are our selected winner of some free gifts, please PM your name and address to me and I will get it sorted. Thanks for joining in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts