Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out what part this is? It is attached to the front bumper on the left side of the support rod.(drivers side)right under the brake duct. Same on the passenger side. Pics are drivers side. Mine are missing. Curious to know the function.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something looks weird with yours. That piece is usually full length and in the center it goes top to bottom. And it's all plastic, one piece.
But this looks like a seperate piece all together from the full length piece your referring to. Two smaller pieces, one on each side. Pics are of my buddies Jeep, I don't have these on mine.

·
DONE
5,378 Posts
But this looks like a seperate piece all together from the full length piece your referring to. Two smaller pieces, one on each side. Pics are of my buddies Jeep, I don't have these on mine.
What year? Maybe 08-10 is different than 06-07?

·
Registered
132 Posts
It's called front fascia bracket. Part number 5029991AC. I had to replace mine when I bought my 07 as it was broken. According to an online Mopar parts store, the 2010 uses the same part number.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's called front fascia bracket. Part number 5029991AC. I had to replace mine when I bought my 07 as it was broken. According to an online Mopar parts store, the 2010 uses the same part number.
Your right, I thought the end pieces were a separate piece/part # from the 5029991AC but its all one plastic piece.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts