Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kooks custom headers with Kooks high flow cats. Has stage 2 flash computer with Diablo sport programmer. Magnaflow exhaust and Intake.

Anyone know about how much faster these mods would make a stock 2006 Jeep SRT8. If you have an idea of what the 0-60 and 1/4 times would be around plz let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
If you had a cam in there too youd be 12.2-12.7 with a good tune and depending if you were running drag radials or not. You would run 3.8-4.2 0-60 on the street.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
What kind of power you looking for? Top end or low end? Lots of people like the littleboy for low end or you could talk to andy at pwr and he can do a cam speciic to your goals.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Kooks custom headers with Kooks high flow cats. Has stage 2 flash computer with Diablo sport programmer. Magnaflow exhaust and Intake.

Anyone know about how much faster these mods would make a stock 2006 Jeep SRT8. If you have an idea of what the 0-60 and 1/4 times would be around plz let me know. Thanks
i have a very similar set up to what you are wanting to do... i have not had my rig out to the track yet... but raced a buddies TBSS and his truck runs 12.4's on the motor and i pulled slightly on him in 3 races. so my "educated" guess on the 1/4 is about 12.2's-12.3's and my 0-60 on stock crapyears is 3.8's. now most of this has to do with a good tune! i've only done one revision on my tune... but you can have all the pieces but if theyre not operating on the same page you wont get the results you should. contact Johan!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.