Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
I think the new Durango is a great looking truck and given an SRT treatment it could be one of the hottest SUVs on the market...just make sure it isnt faster than the Jeep!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing a Durango SRT8... It will get worse gas mileage, be slower and more expensive than the WK2. However, it will offer 3rd row seating and more cargo room. I know there will be some neew buyers for it (especially those who have moved to bigger SUV's since their families have grown.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For real though, my wife LOVES the idea of that thing. The Jeeps a little cramped with the kid and dogs, but she loves the HP and performance. She can't go back to any other vehicle now. This would fill out the SRT line nicely. It's not going to be the fastest SRT8 but I bet it will still haul ass. I would bet 5.3 0-60 and maybe a 14 sec 1/4. Still beat most cars out there, and it will look sick, and haul your boat and 7 passengers. I'm in.....

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
I guess I'm in the minority as I hate the idea of a srt durango. The new wk2 is already too heavy while that does give it more room than the wk2. How big a vehicle do you guys need?

Hell why don't they just make an srt van or do a small bus!!!! Lol

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
For real though, my wife LOVES the idea of that thing. The Jeeps a little cramped with the kid and dogs, but she loves the HP and performance. She can't go back to any other vehicle now. This would fill out the SRT line nicely. It's not going to be the fastest SRT8 but I bet it will still haul ass. I would bet 5.3 0-60 and maybe a 14 sec 1/4. Still beat most cars out there, and it will look sick, and haul your boat and 7 passengers. I'm in.....
If it were that slow a trailblazer ss would beat it. ;-). Haha

·
Registered
3,651 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have always thought since the new model durangos came out, that they should make an SRT version. This would be sick! Probably not as fast for sure than the wk2, but it would give me an excuse to buy one for "the family car."..... Lol lovin the idea!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.