·
Registered
3,549 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
What is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New stereo i just picked up off amazon still getting it dialed in.

·
Registered
934 Posts
If you ever sale the r/t, let me know....;)
Man, I bought that thing in 2000, it’s a 99, aluminum Eddie 2.02 heads, M1 intake, 58mm f&b TB, krc210 comp cam w/1.7 Harland sharp rr, hooker long tubes, 150 shot, hit a [email protected] on 4.56 Richmond gears w/locker, cal tracks, 28-3200 msaine VB and converter, here’s the track setup 15” Convo pros

·
Registered
934 Posts
If you ever sale the r/t, let me know....;)
Man, I bought that thing in 2000, it’s a 99, aluminum Eddie 2.02 heads, M1 intake, 58mm f&b TB, krc210 comp cam w/1.7 Harland sharp rr, hooker long tubes, 150 shot, hit a [email protected] on 4.56 Richmond gears w/locker, cal tracks, 28-3200 msaine VB and converter, here’s the track setup 15” Convo pros
View attachment 230963

·
Registered
2006 JGCH 6.1 SRT8
45 Posts
Blacked out my third brake light, Installed spyder Smoked Led Taillights, changed a leaking rear hub assembly, Replaced the Alternator and installed Yellow top battery, and tomorrow Tinting rear fogs, installing Led Headlight assemblies and led Fogs. Oh Friday getting 2 new key fobs and my front windows and windshield tinted. Monday I'll be doing the sound system. Semi retired and busier than ever.

·
Registered
2006 JGCH 6.1 SRT8
45 Posts
Led Headlight assemblies, and 2 new fobs that cost me 170 bucks each plus tax. 420 sum dollars, Man that was enough $$$ for a Stereo upgrade. Tinting the windshield tomorrow, haven't done windshield in a few years and 60 lbs ago. Oh and a set of wheel spike lugs New rad hose and maybe plugs if I done run out of twisted tea. Happy face.

Reactions: bxcharger

·
Registered
934 Posts
So I just did this backing in my driveway, something I’ve done over a million times , caught the fence on the corner of the panel/taillight, Fck I’m pissed at myself

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts
So I just did this backing in my driveway, something I’ve done over a million times , caught the fence on the corner of the panel/taillight, Fck I’m pissed at myself
View attachment 231043
You need a rabbit foot keychain! Did you get your other issues sorted?

Reactions: 07ginger

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts

Ran in the MSHS yesterday. Good enough for 3rd in my class. Had a blast.
If any of you are wanting to race. There’s a spot for your power level. Hemiracedotcom.

·
Registered
934 Posts
You need a rabbit foot keychain! Did you get your other issues sorted?

Yea no shit, I need to do Mexican voodoo, with an egg for cleansing, well it’s not the coils, so next will be the injectors which I doubt it’s that, then I have a driver side rattle, wasn’t there till the headers but I can seem to find where it’s at, I’m thinking of having it fixed from paint in the next couple weeks and sell it

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Had a professional 2 stage paint correction and 7 year graphene ceramic applied. Complete engine bay detail and wheels and calipers as well with coating.

·
i dont like you...
629 Posts
Had a professional 2 stage paint correction and 7 year graphene ceramic applied. Complete engine bay detail and wheels and calipers as well with coating.
I gotta get mine redone since i got the rear end painted but this looks great! best feeling when you see it like glass. Also makes cleaning and up keeping the paint soo much easier!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am located in Argentina considering to buy a SRT 2010. We use to drive at 100 miles per hour. Would you share with me how much is the fuel consumption at that speed? Just to know how big is the hole I am going to jump in.
Thank you.
Gustavo.

8941 - 8960 of 8962 Posts