Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

8881 - 8900 of 8913 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Solo exhaust showed up and I threw it on last night. Good quality and sounds great on start up. Haven’t been on the road yet, taking my little boy out for a cruise tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Got a new steering wheel finally!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Thanks. Feels a lot better than my old dry rotted wheel too.

Reactions: 07ginger

·
BlaBlaBla
5,248 Posts
Looks good coder! Mine took a crap years ago and had to be replaced. Are we gonna see you around next season?

Reactions: madcoder

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Where did you get it done
Its just an oem. Removed the old, installed the new. I bought it from another member here. I thinks its for a later model wk1 since it has the carbon fiber look.
Looks good coder! Mine took a crap years ago and had to be replaced. Are we gonna see you around next season?

I'm really hoping to be out next time at rockingham. I ended up in the hospital for almost all of 2019, 4 big surgeries, months in-patient, zillion tests, etc. I'm still recovering and covid hasn't helped things either.

Even if I can't race this time I'll still to try to come hang out and catch up with everyone.

Hope you are doing well buddy.

Reactions: Jfra

·
BlaBlaBla
5,248 Posts
Damn! I hope things work out and yore ok. Me and mine will be praying for you and yours!
We are fine around here. COVID has reared its ugly head through my side as well as my wife’s. Three members hospitalized and almost lost one. Ten caught it total. Not from gathering BTW. Two are nurses working you know where! The rest either at work or who knows where! My wife and I are taking care of her mother who’s 87 and we haven’t been out or around anyone. We have to stay clear for her. We’re getting ready to head out for the winter and I think I’m gonna be one mother in law heavy on the way! Lol

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
Got a new steering wheel finally!

View attachment 229430
That looks great!!! I think I am going to bite the bullet and throw down on a new one as well. Hope to see you next year brotha. I am hopefully through all my gremlins and will make a decent showing this year. Pray for a speedy recovery for you!

Reactions: madcoder

·
Registered
758 Posts
Took the week off due to being exposed to this dam garbage, the wife and I are negative but I had to stay home from work. So I decided to do some maintenance, cleaned the TB, I still have some oil puddling in the back of the intake even with the catch can, I’m gonna do fresh plugs while I’m at it, cut 1” off the silicone coupling from the cold air to the Tb so it has smooth transition on the air, cleaned the air air filter also, stay safe everyone

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
That looks great!!! I think I am going to bite the bullet and throw down on a new one as well. Hope to see you next year brotha. I am hopefully through all my gremlins and will make a decent showing this year. Pray for a speedy recovery for you!
Thanks man, really hope to make it next season. I can't wait to see the beast in person, too. I bet that thing is crazy.

Reactions: Jfra

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
Thanks man, really hope to make it next season. I can't wait to see the beast in person, too. I bet that thing is crazy.
Definitely hoping to see you there. It is a riot that’s for sure. AWD burnouts are pretty easy now. So is scaring my wife lol.

8881 - 8900 of 8913 Posts